PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Gilbert Wood
July 23rd, 2007, 12:18 AM
My name is gilbert, I just go by Gil. I have had an interest in the Falcon for quit a while. I have owned 2 of them, a '63 4dr wagon and a '64 sprint. At preasent I am looking for one. I would like to have a sedan delivery. Yes I know, "good luck". Right know I have the lead on a Ranchero. Also have some plans for a early 2dr coupe if that is what comes available. I am retired after 36 years at Boeing. Currently I wark part time at Shucks Auto Parts in Gig Harbor because I like being around the automotive scene.

Sedanman
July 25th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Hi Gilbert,

Welcome to the group. There's nothing wrong with wanting an unusual model - we don't all want to have the same car at shows ;) I know that there's sedan deliverys out there - I think I even saw one for sale on craigslist recently.

Thor

redfalken
July 25th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Also try the craigslists in other parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California. It might take a lot of looking further away. There's a cool site at www.crazedlist.com where you can search other states or the west coast craigslists all at once. A real time saver.