PDA

View Full Version : 62 Ranchero Steering Wheel

woodstocka1
March 8th, 2014, 06:18 PM
What is the size of original steering wheel on a 62 Ranchero , I have my Ranchero and my parts truck (both 62) and they have different size steering wheels . I bought a horn ring and that was a different size ,didn't fit ether one. If some one knows I would appreciate it. THANKS:doh:

doghows
March 13th, 2014, 08:42 PM
I think the one off my delivery was 17":WHATTHE:. Way to big for me my new one is only 14". ;)

woodstocka1
March 14th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Thanks for the info. Do you still have the org. Steering wheel and if you do would you sell it /what condition is it in ?? If your interested in selling it would You sent a pic, of the old one to woodstocka1@Gmail.com maybe we can make a deal and if not can you sent a pic of you new one and maybe I'll go you route . I really appreciate your help, have a good day. :BEER::BEER:

doghows
March 14th, 2014, 07:11 AM
I'll check the shop this am, but I think I have two originals not sure about the horn rings but should have at least one of those.
I'll attach a pic of the new one now.

doghows
March 14th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Well I went out to the shop and looked around and I must have sold or given that steering wheel to someone already (did I mention I turned 50 this year). Sorry about that I swore I had at least one out there. Anyhow hope the pic helps with the new one.. Maybe we can convince Roger into posting a pic of his woodgrain wheel? I think that is an awesome look for a more stock type car...:D

woodstocka1
March 14th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Well thanks for going through all that trouble ,you helped me with the info anyway . THANKS. Again and if I can ever return the favor let me know . OSCAR:BEER:

Luva65wagon
March 14th, 2014, 09:10 PM
I have three 65 versions (two are scrap to me), but I think they are smaller anyway. I can measure one of those if it'll help.

woodstocka1
March 14th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Thanks for your time and effort but I want to stay with the orig. Because the rest is also org. And it might wind up in the hands of my great grand son when he turns 16 . And Thanks again. :BEER: