PDA

View Full Version : Ranchero carberator

woodstocka1
April 24th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Have a Rebuilt CARBORATOR to sell or trade, Carburetor never used after being rebuilt .Located in WEST COVINA Ca. THANKS[yay] Carburetor is off 62 Falcon Ranchero ,rebuilt about two weeks ago .

Nathan289
April 25th, 2014, 12:49 PM
How about a little more info?

What model carburetor?
What year?

Who rebuilt it and how long ago?

How about a price?

woodstocka1
April 25th, 2014, 04:48 PM
[BOW]I started to fix up a 62 ranchero that was kind of beat up and I had trouble finding parts for it so I wound up buying a second Ranchero for parts needed and selling the parts I didn't want .I had planed to keep the extra Carburetor so I had it rebuilt about two weeks ago but when I got it back I couldn't use it because the set up was different and I decided to rebuilt the one that came with the org. Truck and sell this one. This Carb. Came off a 62 ranchero and the only markings I found was Fomocd and K under it ,anyway it looked like Fomocd . It was written in fancy print. I really wanted a 62 orig. Steering wheel for it so I don't even know what to ask for it ,but being that sound more knowledgeable then myself and like myself looking for decent price for parts needed ,give me an idea .

Luva65wagon
April 25th, 2014, 08:44 PM
A picture says a thousand words [as they say], so it would really help to see a picture of it... maybe?

woodstocka1
April 25th, 2014, 10:23 PM
I'll take a picture tomorrow and try and send it but it might take a while because I'm still not very good with the computer and I always have a hard time sending pics. :WHATTHE:. SATERDAY <APRIL 26 2014. .....Have a buyer ,left deposit . The Carb. Was a 1965 Holly ,2 barrel . ......THANKS