PDA

View Full Version : Possible 1963 Ford Falcon in Wrecking Yard

Mikeske
January 2nd, 2016, 05:53 PM
Buddy if mine told me there was around a 1963 Falcon in a yard in Machias, Washington. At Northwest Auto Recycling. It is the wrong year for my Falcon as I have a 66. Someone might be interested. Just getting the info out there. Unknown what condition it is in.

Mikeske
January 3rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
Here are some pictures of the car. Hood is there also but my buddy's camera ran out of room so it is what it is.

ew1usnr
January 3rd, 2016, 01:36 PM
Here are some pictures of the car. Hood is there also but my buddy's camera ran out of room so it is what it is.

Thanks for the photos. Is that a 62?

What strikes me as odd is that the engine bay has a new coat of paint.

I wonder how that came to be.

Mikeske
January 3rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
I am not certain what year it is. I would call (425) 334-3366 at NW Auto Recyclers

Nathan289
January 3rd, 2016, 02:14 PM
Looks like a 62 based on tail light buckets..

Wish i lived close enough to go check it out.

I could possibly use the door locks.
If it had the spare tire cover i could use that too

Jeff W
January 3rd, 2016, 04:06 PM
Still looks like tons of good parts are on it. Somebody's restoration dream has died. Odd trim directly behind the gas cap...

Mikeske
January 3rd, 2016, 04:09 PM
The car has very limited use for me but others I know have a useage so when my buddy told me I posted and when he texted me picture even better.

Jeff W
January 3rd, 2016, 04:42 PM
Yes, thank you for putting the info out there. It may have something specific one of us needs. Happily most of my parts searching (and spending) is behind me. Wagon parts can be tough to find. Ask me how I know:rocker:

Mikeske
January 3rd, 2016, 04:44 PM
Almost as hard as finding 1966 parts. In search of parts all the time

Nathan289
January 3rd, 2016, 06:05 PM
Jeff,

The trim behind the gas cap looks like the trim that comes on squire wagons.. weird i see no other squire trim holes..

Jeff W
January 3rd, 2016, 06:20 PM
Jeff,

The trim behind the gas cap looks like the trim that comes on squire wagons.. weird i see no other squire trim holes..

I think you are correct. Strange indeed.

Wilbur
January 10th, 2016, 11:10 PM

I have rescued Falcons in this condition, hopefully somebody puts it back on the road. I have my hands full with three Falcons as it is! :-)

BillP 98201
January 20th, 2016, 10:22 AM
I saw it a couple of weekends ago. It's pretty mush a shell. The trim, I thought was strange. Didn't see a lot of rust on it though. Just a back seat in it.