PDA

View Full Version : January 20th meeting, 7:00pm

Jeff W
January 14th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Looks like my calender is showing a meeting next Wednesday.

I noted the latest FCA newsletter neglected to mention what day of the "odd months" we meet. How would we get that corrected?

See you then.

BadBird
January 15th, 2016, 11:04 PM
If the weather is going to be decent I will wait to tear the rear end out of the Falcon and drive it to the meeting. See you all there. Larry

Luva65wagon
January 18th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Yep - crept up on us/me. Sorry. Will send a global mail to the masses.

Luva65wagon
January 18th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Sent notice. Copy here:

My apologies for the late notice. Time is flying faster than our Falcons! Our scheduled bi-monthly meeting is this Wednesday January 20th. Yes, 2 days from today.

The meeting will be held at our usual spot:

University Village Burgermaster
3040 NE 45th St.
Seattle, WA 98105

Date: Weds., January 20th
Time: 7PM

Please come at least 15 minutes early. or earlier, especially if you want to grab a burger. This so we can start on-time.

As usual, look for us inside the Burgermaster just to the upper right-side of the cashiers (in the raised dining area).

Please plan to stop by if you can.

Main topics this meeting:
- New Year plans for club
- Sharing what Santa gave us all for our Falcons

BadBird
January 20th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Sorry, Carol and I couldn't make the meeting. We had to go the opposite direction to Stanwood. Hope the meeting was good and let us all know how it went. Larry

Luva65wagon
January 21st, 2016, 02:07 PM
We had three new people. A couple who are just weeks away from acquiring a '64 Comet Caliente convertible and a gentleman with a history of Falcons, but no current Falcon.

Talked about a few things to follow-up from the last meeting and a couple to-do things, did a raffle, and chatted a bit with the new folks.

Hoped to talk with you about the newsletter, as was planned on my agenda, but will follow-up on that when it is convenient to do so.

redfalken
January 21st, 2016, 06:02 PM
Yes, a good meeting and nice to meet Tim (recently moved here from N. Carolina and is a big wagon enthusiast) and Mark and Lorane who are waiting for their Caliente to join their corral of Mustangs!

Are you guys on the forum?? I forgot to ask for your user names.

And I answered a few questions Gene had about his new role answering the club emails. Sounds like he's now up and running and we really appreciate his doing this.

There is always lots of tasks available to run the club so if there's something you want to volunteer for, please let us know.

Layla1973
January 31st, 2016, 07:51 PM
When will the next meeting be ???

MacDee
February 1st, 2016, 11:16 AM
When will the next meeting be ???
So the meetings are every other month, on the third Wednesday. That makes the next one on March 16...?

(Unofficially, of course. There HAVE been deviations...)

Luva65wagon
February 1st, 2016, 04:34 PM
That is the official date for the next meeting. Put it on your calendars!