PDA

View Full Version : Show Panel

Ferari
October 3rd, 2016, 08:33 PM
Saw a post on the Falcon Owners Group on FB for show panels from Undercover Innovations. Had several individuals comment that it would look good and one individual tell me at a show that I needed one. Decided that I might as well give them a shot. Received it tonight and put it on with no major hassles other than I've only got one out of two horns (for some reason the wiring on the drivers side horn went through the radiator support rather high). Pictures aren't the best but satisfied with the result.

doghows
October 3rd, 2016, 10:08 PM
Ask Larry to see his. They are sweet!!

BadBird
October 4th, 2016, 10:47 AM
My panels are not as clean looking as this. Here is what I made up and then had "fast signs" do the signs. These pictures are out of date since I recently had to have one redone because I changed the carbs and 9" rear end and gearing. But you get the idea. Larry

Ferari
October 4th, 2016, 07:21 PM
I do remember drooling over your panels at the Falcon Show in Tacoma last year! I took the cheap route but I have many years to change it up!

doghows
October 4th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Do they make those for a round body??

Ferari
October 4th, 2016, 08:42 PM
With this company only for '64/65.

BadBird
October 6th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Not sure what they cost from Undercover Innovations. I made mine out of scrap metal and Fast Signs made the vinyl covering for $60. I did replace one and it was $35. So I guess the price went up a little. Larry

Ferari
October 6th, 2016, 10:22 PM
$120 w/shipping.