PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Falcon National

BadBird
April 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
The registration for the Falcon National Convention is in this months magazine. I am going to sign up but not sure which category my car should be listed in. I know it isn't stock, but they have lite-modified and modified. ?? I think it would go in lite-modified since the exterior is pretty much stock?? Larry

Jeff W
April 8th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Here are the Show Categories from the FCA.

http://www.falconclub.com/events/meet-categories/

I think I agree with you in the light modified choice. They do specifically call out a few items that I don't remember about your car... original style upholstery material and "bolt in" rack and pinion.

With the exception on the front suspension (was that welded in?) , I think your rig could easily be put back to stock.

Thanks for representing...

Jeff W
April 8th, 2017, 10:54 AM
:ROTFLMAO: I just read the outdated description for "Daily Driven" category.

"They are the cars left outside to make room for Mom’s new Taurus"

BadBird
April 8th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Thanks Jeff, I guess my car will be in the modified category since I welded in the Heidts suspension system. That works for me. Thanks again. Larry

TibiasWal
April 23rd, 2017, 09:54 PM
The registration for the Falcon National Convention is in this months magazine. I am going to sign up but not sure which category my car should be listed in. I know it isn't stock, but they have lite-modified and modified. ?? I think it would go in lite-modified since the exterior is pretty much stock?? Larry

I wish I attented Falcon National Convention a few years back when I lived in the area. Now it's impossible.