PDA

View Full Version : Under dash wiring plug wanted

beerbelly
May 1st, 2017, 02:36 PM
Does anyone have one of these? I need one with a few inches of pigtail on it. Thanks

Luva65wagon
May 1st, 2017, 10:38 PM
That's one of the instrument light connectors (to add auxiliary lighting). I'm sure I have a few, if it's this exact same triple female connector you're after and not the blue with red male bullets, which might be a bit harder to dig up. On Ebay I'm sure I could sell one for $19.99 plus $22.17 in shipping, but if you PM me with an address I'll dig one up and mail it down/up/over to you.

[thumb]

beerbelly
May 2nd, 2017, 05:13 AM
Thanks Luva65wagon; PM sent.

Luva65wagon
May 2nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Did you actually PM me? Don't see one yet.

beerbelly
May 2nd, 2017, 01:22 PM
I just tried it again; I'm a rookie at this I guess!

beerbelly
May 6th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Got it Roger; thanks so much!

Are you heading to the FCA Nationals in Sacramento? Me & a buddy are planning to hook up with the group in Corvallis, and stay the 12th & 13th at the Crowne Plaza. I sure would like to check out your wagon if it's there.

Luva65wagon
May 6th, 2017, 10:57 PM
No problem. Was very surprised when the gal at the post office said it was going to cost "$2.67" to mail that thing. Truly amazing.

I'd like to make the National meet, but don't see that happening this year. And the wagon, I hope, will be sold by then anyway. Will be getting serious about doing that now that Freddie is near completion.

:(