PDA

View Full Version : new member. 1962 Ford Falcon Future

dennis mcgeough
December 23rd, 2012, 01:22 AM
Hi, I finally got my car out of the shop in time to do the Greenwood Car Show! Had a blast. I had my engine, tranny and rear end rebuilt not to mention a tone of other stuff! Well I got it now in time for summer and am trying to work the kinks out. For one thing the power steering ram cylinder leaks like crazy and I don't seem to be able to find a replacement. If it were a 63 it would be a snap. So now I'm looking into having mine rebuilt but don't really want to put it back in the shop again. Any ideas or leads to where I could find a replacement or someone who specializes in Ford power steering?

Luva65wagon
December 23rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Dennis, I received a call from you today, and your post here occurred when the forum was suffering from a time warp sending you back to 2012. We're now in the middle of a forum upgrade and my reply (now that I see it in my trip back in time) should bring it into 2019 again.

We have a club meeting on the 17th of this month; likely in the normal location at the University BurgerMaster. So that would give you an opportunity to come on by and we can get you all set up. Being a chapter of the national club, you'll also need to be a member there to be a member of the local chapter. Keep an eye out for an email I will send in the next week to all forum users and club members.

Luva65wagon
July 8th, 2019, 10:20 PM
OK, Dennis, Maybe this post will be in 2019. I hope Patrick can figure out why we keep alternating between these two parallel universes (2012 and 2019).

eusdater
October 11th, 2019, 01:40 AM
What happened to the rebuild?