PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter

Luva65wagon
November 8th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Kenny,

I sent you a link to get the latest newletter in PDF, but I'm having e-mail problems at home, it appears, at least with the Falcon address, so I can't check to see if you received it. So if you have not received an email yet from me with the download link -- let me know please here. I'll cross-post you from my work e-mail as well.

redfalken
November 8th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Roger,

I got it now! Thanks...

Jeff W
November 8th, 2006, 10:34 PM
...if this newsletter doesn't list the winning quote for the "Flying Falcon Caption Contest", I'm taking my ball and going home.

Jeff

redfalken
November 9th, 2006, 08:05 AM
It does! I've seen it but can't reveal the winner yet...

I'm leaving for a wedding in Kansas City in a few hours and won't be back until late Saturday night so the newsletter won't be mailed until Weds. (I think??)

Hope everyone can wait that long :D

MacDee
November 21st, 2006, 03:12 PM
I got my copy of the latest Newsletter in yesterday's mail. Great issue! Very informative and fun to read, too! Roger, you have a gift.
For the record, I DID clean up my suspension when I replaced the hubs with the "staked" studs for the hubs with the "JBWelded" studs. Didn't do any painting, though.

Luva65wagon
November 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM
Roger, you have a gift.

Really!... well I'll expect to see it delivered in the UPS very soon then. Thanks Gary!
:)

BillP 98201
November 26th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Great newslwtter guys! keep up the good work..........:D