PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 15" steel wheels.

lilblackwagon
January 30th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Hello! I'll be doing a 5 lug swap soon on my Ranchero and need 15" steel wheels. If you have set let me know!

Luva65wagon
January 30th, 2022, 10:19 PM
Hey Kelley. Perhaps someone here will have something. By the way, great working with at Sarah's mom's. Maybe when we ever get back to normal here we can check out your Ranchero. The majority of the club and lives of those connected are on a temporary stand-still until everyone is 100% comfortable doing something like a tech day or restaurant meeting, but outdoor things may occur soon, I hope. We're going to build Jeff's 62 Wagon here soon, maybe then. Good luck on the wheel search. They're out there.

lilblackwagon
February 2nd, 2022, 10:42 AM
Thanks Roger,

There is a pair at Rods house so I'll snatch those up. Ordered my entire front suspension, steering and brakes. It's going to be fun!

Check out my shock mounts.

Luva65wagon
February 2nd, 2022, 01:55 PM
That's Factree!

Dang, we tossed a pair of those too. I have a set after swapping to the Mustang style w/shocks. I like the lower profile of the Mustang style, but having done the "Shelby" drop, I had to add spacers.

lilblackwagon
February 7th, 2022, 11:46 AM
I have 2 sets of the Falcon style mounts. Kicking myself for not setting the export brace aside. It's on backorder from Melvins where I got the rest of my steering, suspension and brakes.