PDA

View Full Version : It never ends

Gordie
June 13th, 2022, 04:50 PM
I thought I was coming to a point of slowing down on restoring. Now have purchased a 4 speed top loader and installing a Car Lift. I need all the pieces of Clutch Linkage from throwout bearing to clutch pedal. Can anybody help me locate the linkage parts for my 64 Falcon Futura 2dr H.T.. Oh ya, it is presently a 2sp automatic.

Luva65wagon
June 14th, 2022, 12:14 AM
We just pulled a set of manual-shift pedals out of a 63 this last weekend. They will fit yours. Not sure what Jeff might want for them - you restore. I'll make sure he replies when he can. The other bits you need are likely found piecemeal somewhere. eBay maybe?

Gordie
June 15th, 2022, 09:43 AM
Thank you Roger. I need all the help and advise I can get.

Jeff W
June 15th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Hi Gordie, let me first get my automatic pedal installed to be sure I don’t have any missing parts. Jeff

Jeff W
July 3rd, 2022, 11:20 AM
Here is a picture. Sent you IM with the Paid Chapter Member price.

Gordie
August 11th, 2022, 08:10 AM
OK Jeff, I would like to make the deal. How do you want to get together, and where? Gordie

Gordie
August 15th, 2022, 07:17 AM
Is this still available , Roger ?

Jeff W
August 15th, 2022, 10:09 PM
HI - I am home now after a three week road trip (in a Honda… not the Falcon). I live in Capitol Hill Seattle, work on Harbor Island and occasionally get to Renton. We can figure out a hand off. I’ll I’m you my cell phone. Text or voice works fine

Gordie
August 16th, 2022, 07:15 AM
HI - I am home now after a three week road trip (in a Honda? not the Falcon). I live in Capitol Hill Seattle, work on Harbor Island and occasionally get to Renton. We can figure out a hand off. I?ll I?m you my cell phone. Text or voice works fine
I'm dumb as a rock when it comes to computers. Is it OK to put my phone number on here?

Luva65wagon
August 17th, 2022, 01:35 PM
Hey Gordie - nice to meet you today. To answer your question: Usually not a good idea to post your personal data on open forums. They usually have private messaging, like we do here. That's better. I'm sure the need has past by now. LOL