PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter in the mail!

redfalken
February 27th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Well, not officially but I'll drop them in the mailbox tomorrow!

This is the issue where we begin sending them to paid members only so if you'd like to begin getting the quarterly newsletter...it's time to join. My goal is to eventually put them out every 2 months if I can find a few members who can commit to writing a column each issue. I'd really like to get more "Member's Rides" stories so send in your photos and tell us about your bird.

Until I am down to 3 or 4 issues for the club files, I will send a back issue to new members along with this current issue. So don't delay; join today!

If you'd like to be an official member of the Rainier Falcons, go to the home page and click on the "How to Join" link. Just follow the instructions and you can either pay via PayPal or send us a check. Help support the club, this website, the FalconForum, and...get a newsletter.

I'm also working on spiffing up the logo and making membership cards but that's another thread, coming soon.

Luva65wagon
March 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Nice job Kenny! It's good to see a newsletter in my mailbox with me having to spend the 40 hours needed to put it together. ;) Hope everyone enjoyed part 2 of the Monte Carlo Falcon article.

So fellow Falcon Folk, let's help Kenny out by stepping up to the plate and provide him with some content. It's really (really) tough to do a newsletter, so please don't think you don't need to help 'cause somebody else will do it' because then... nothing usually does.

I'll put out this challenge:

Everyone who received this nice newsletter sit down and take an hour of your life and write up something about your car or something of interest to other members and bring it with you to the Lemay meeting (print it or copy it to disc). This should give Kenny plenty to use in the months to come. Can we all do this?

OK... if you insist... Pretty Please?