PDA

View Full Version : 62/63 Squire wagon trim

justahairFalconloopy
March 1st, 2008, 12:08 PM
if anyone knows. see's , or hears of any 62/63 FalconSquire woodie mouldings...man...i'd luva you long time:D

not sure...but i think some of a Comet squire will also fit...so that would do also:rocker:
Thanx a mill

justahairFalconloopy
July 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
...any suggestions where some might be ..would be nifty too:D

Luva65wagon
July 21st, 2008, 12:02 AM
You might want to just keep your eyes every day on eBay. I'm amazed the stuff that shows up there. I've made it a habit, during the weeks leading up to the project I'm doing right now, to look at it every night and watch the things I think I might be able to use. I try not to bid on anything until the end of the auction if I really want something. I've found that makes a lot of difference.

justahairFalconloopy
July 21st, 2008, 08:59 AM
...and heres some comedy:)

The day i bought the car...i came home..jumped on Egay!
Holy Smoke...theres a whole set of trim!!!!
theres 10 minutes left in the auction!!
Its a sign I tell ya!!

ya....got my a-- kicked in the last 5 seconds by....3 bux!!!
the seller had it 'reserved'..(which it didnt get near)...but sold it to the high bidder anyhow!!!:bicker:

believe me...its in my "Favourite search"..they e/mail me every day:)

absolutely NUTHIN ever since:doh:

Luva65wagon
July 21st, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah... hate it when that happens... I've had it happen a lot. :mad: Either that or I add it to my watch list and then forget the auction was ending to find something sold for $10 I'd have paid $100 for. :bicker:

Patience I guess for such a rare item... or figure out how to recreate it somehow. :rolleyes:

justahairFalconloopy
July 22nd, 2008, 10:50 PM
true..my fine feathered freind...true:D