PDA

View Full Version : looking for help

rbrmil69
March 9th, 2008, 04:47 PM
hi i'm milt, fca member #93 and past and 1st pres. of the n.e. chapter. i am looking for help in locating either a 65 2 dr. hdtp, a 62 sports futura 2 dr. or a 67 futura sports coupe all with 6 cyl. and an auto. trans. color: any except black. i will follow any and all leads given to me. thanks, milt

justahairFalconloopy
March 13th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Hi Milt...no leads...just a HI;)

redfalken
March 13th, 2008, 11:22 PM
No leads from me either. If you're willing to look all over the US, there's a website called www.crazedlist.org that will search all the craigslists at once. WARNING: Don't search the entire US at once or it will probably lock up your browser. Pick a section at a time like the west coast, northwest, midwest, etc.

A much easier way to search than going to each individual craigslist site.

68FalconSC
March 15th, 2008, 12:57 AM
No leads from me either. If you're willing to look all over the US, there's a website called www.crazedlist.org (http://www.crazedlist.org) that will search all the craigslists at once. WARNING: Don't search the entire US at once or it will probably lock up your browser. Pick a section at a time like the west coast, northwest, midwest, etc.

A much easier way to search than going to each individual craigslist site.

Only problem is you CANNOT use Internet Explorer. To do pretty much the same thing, try www.zimkiv.com