PDA

View Full Version : Interview

Amanda23
March 24th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I was looking for someone that might been interested/have the time to have an online or in-person interview with me about Ford cars/Falcons!
everything and any information helps, thanks!

Sedanman
March 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Amanda,

Talking about Falcons and other classic Fords is always fun - but how is the information going to be used?

Amanda23
March 25th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I am rebuilding my 1961 ranchero for my senior project in high school so i can graduate! and i was hoping to find some people on here that i might be able to just interview about random things having to do with falcons so i can put it towards work on my senior project

Barry Bolger
March 26th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Amanda,
My name is Barry Bolger and I'm new to this org. I don't know how to to post on this site. I'm responding to your post so maybe you can guide me to the proper place to post a message. It's not very clear. Thanks.
Barry

Amanda23
March 26th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Well Barry I'm actually quite new to this too, I only signed up about less than a week ago to get some help from the people on here. So I'm sorry i can't really help you out much I'm still trying to figure things out aswell!
You might ask refalcon he knows a lot

redfalken
March 26th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Hi Barry,

Welcome! If you go to the top of this page right under the logo there are a bunch of links next to the folder icon. Just click where it says "The FalconForum" and you'll be able to see all the different forums. There's one that says "Introductions" where you can go and click the "New Thread" button. Then you just start writing. If you want to attach photos, scroll down on the page where you type the post and there's a button where it says "Attach Files".

Let me know if you have any questions about it. Looking forward to hearing about your Falcon!

Jerry Alfaro
May 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I am rebuilding my 1961 ranchero for my senior project in high school so i can graduate! and i was hoping to find some people on here that i might be able to just interview about random things having to do with falcons so i can put it towards work on my senior project

Amanda,

I would be glad to help with any questions on your Falcon. I have a 63-1/2 Futura when I was in High School. My son and I are currently working on a 65 Ranchero that we just finished a drum to disk brake conversion. See my posts in the Chit Chat form.

http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341

jerry-