PDA

View Full Version : October 28th Meeting

redfalken
October 10th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Jeff and I went to the Starbucks down in Madison Park before we headed to the swap meet on Saturday and it looks like a great place for a meeting. They have a special meeting area with sliding doors and we signed the Rainier Falcons up for the 1:30-3:00 slot.

If you go to the calendar section of this forum and click on the event, you will get all the details along with a link to a map. There's also a link that says "Request Reminder for This Event" that will allow you to have an email reminder sent to you anywhere from one hour to three days before the event.

If anyone has something they would like discussed please chime in. I will be on vacation 10/14 to 10/22 but I may check in on the forum occasionally.

This meeting will cover several important issues including dues, elections, by-laws and I will have a few goodies to raffle off. Anyone who brings something to raffle will get a free ticket too :). This will be more of a get down to business meeting and less tire kicking than usual so Falcon or not, please try to attend.

Jerry Kirby
October 11th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I will be there. Could you let me know what the address is for the meeting place so I can get a Yahoo map. Thanks

Jerry Kirby
October 11th, 2006, 11:25 AM
I guess if I would have read the whole message I wouldn't be asking dumb ??'s

pbrown
October 11th, 2006, 01:32 PM
I'll be there.

Luva65wagon
October 11th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I'll be there -- and I'll haul Al too, if he still plans on going.

redfalken
October 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I guess if I would have read the whole message I wouldn't be asking dumb ??'s

No dumb questions here. I probably should have at least put the address in my post.

4000 East Madison St. (I originally had Ave. but I just did a MapQuest)
It's basically just south of where 520 hits land, near the Washington Park Arboretum.

Sedanman
October 11th, 2006, 07:48 PM
So the time has been changed to 1:30? The time given a few weeks back on the falconlist was 1pm. But I assume what is said on the new forum negates anything said on the old forum :D Surf's up, Kenny, have a great trip!

Thor

Sedanman
October 11th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I'll be there -- and I'll haul Al too, if he still plans on going.

So that means you're haulin' "A", Roger? Better get those disc brakes :D

Thor
Disclaimer: the above comment has nothing to do with Al's weight or lack thereof and I will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings for hurt feelings regarding said comment.

redfalken
October 11th, 2006, 09:41 PM
I think some group had already signed up until 1:30 so we couldn't start at 1:00. Whatever is on the calendar will always be the most current information so be sure to check it out before you make plans.

Aloha! :cool:

Jeff W
October 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM
I will be at the Meeting.

I actually bought a few things at the Monroe Swap Meet. Does this thing get smaller every year?

- New Sun Visors for the convertible. My hardware is broken causing one of the then flap in the breeze ($8.00 pr.). Does anyone need white visors (sans hardware) from a 63 hardtop? I'm sure the mildew will wash off. Free for the asking.
- Drivers side sill plate. Mine is half eaten away... apparently there is some small bug that lives in convertible carpet that devours any metal item that it comes in contact with. ($15.00)
- Bag of Kettle corn for my wife so I can go again in the spring ($6.00)
-I figure if start replacing the truly rough items, in a few years I will have a new car.

See you soon, Jeff

Luva65wagon
October 12th, 2006, 10:31 AM
So that means you're haulin' "A", Roger? Better get those disc brakes :D

Thor
Disclaimer: the above comment has nothing to do with Al's weight or lack thereof and I will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings for hurt feelings regarding said comment.

Yeah, I want to do those brakes, but I can't recall what we ever decided to so about that (as a group). I figure as soon as I have the list of parts (as posted elsewhere), I can start getting things together for it -- but it won't be in time to haul "A." :D

Alsprint
October 21st, 2006, 10:35 AM
By haulin "A" you mean Haulin *** not Al right? Ha ha actualy Thor don't lose your humor! I love it and Ive lost 12 lbs so disc may not be needed just recomended. I'll be at the meeting, even though I have company coming in from Alaska. drop me a line as to what time Roger and Ill meet you at your house. or call me 425-348-4259 Al

Sedanman
October 24th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I went downtown for an activity last Saturday at about 1:30 and traffic was backed up I-5 to Northgate, and I don't think there was anything unusual going on that day. If there's a Husky game it get's much worse - does anyone know if there's a game on Saturday?

redfalken
October 25th, 2006, 10:41 PM
A reminder that we're having a meeting this Saturday. I encourage everyone to attend as we will be discussing a lot of items to get the club organized. I also have a lot of cool raffle prizes to lure you in!

It looks like the Huskys might be in town that day but the game is at 4:00. The Seahawks and Sonics aren't playing.

See you all there! :)

Jeff W
October 28th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting today. As expected, Kenny did a great job with the agenda and keeping us on track. See you all on December 3rd at he XXX Jingle Bell Cruz.

redfalken
October 29th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks to everyone for showing up and getting right to work. We got a lot of work done and gave away lots of raffle prizes. We had our first official vote and now have some money to open a club checking account. I'll be following up on a few items to discuss here on the forum over the next few weeks so stay tuned.

We're getting there...Small steps, hard work, and perseverance!