PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

davidvana
June 25th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Hello all,
My wife, Louise, and I live in Vancouver, WA (the original Vancouver :) ). We own a 1964 Falcon Convertable. Rangoon red with red int and white top. Pulled the 260 and replaced with 64 289 block (5 bolt bellhousing) with 302 crank, rod and pistons. Alum heads, ceramic tri Y headers, 600 cfm holley on Edlebrock performer manifold. 4 speed car. Disk brakes all around. 3.25 locking axel. Car was assembled on my 19th birthday. Came out of Victoria BC, Canada. Looking forward to Brooks, OR event. Nice that it falls on my birthday (15 August).

63RAPTOR
June 25th, 2008, 08:48 AM
NICE CAR
I DID ALMOST THE SAME THING TO MY 63 CVT
HOWS YOUR GAS MILEAGE? I THINK IM GETTING ABOUT 10MPG
COURSE I HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING MY FOOT OFF THE GAS:shift:

davidvana
June 25th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I haven't checked it. Drove it to the end of the world run last Sept and it seemed to do real well. Had it dynoed at Fast Specialties here in Vancouver. 283.8 HP and 313 lbs of torque.
Yes, it is tough to keep your foot out of it :) . Will you be at the meet?

63RAPTOR
June 25th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah I Live In Woodburn So Its Just A Little Ways Away
You Know Theres 3 Shows That Weekend Fri Night Cruise To Rocknrogers In Salem , Sat Is Regionals At Brooks And Sunday All Ford Show At Woodburn Dragstrip . Hope To See You Ther

cometcougar
June 25th, 2008, 11:46 AM
That is a beautiful car. I hope to be at the Saturday Regionals at Brooks with the Comet, and then at Woodburn with the Cougar and the Comet for the all-Ford event.

justahairFalconloopy
June 29th, 2008, 11:23 AM
welcome from the "Real Vancouver":ROTFLMAO:

just joking!!:D
I saw that one for sale...gave it some serious thuoght!;)
nice car!

Luva65wagon
July 3rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hey, welcome (day late, dollar short, I know)... what's the story with the Ranchero in the background? Another future project?