PDA

View Full Version : New to falcons

dogside
July 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Figured I Introduce myself. I just bought my wife one of the cars she has always wanted a 1960 (I think) 4 door falcon. Not to familiar with them but I guess i'll be learning. We live in greenwood own a bar in ballard, so if you see a red one coming down 15th chances are it will be one of us. Thanks in advance to all for the stupid questions I am bound to ask.

-Ed
:BEER:

redfalken
July 2nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Welcome! Greenwood and Ballard have always been my neighborhoods since I moved here in `86. What bar? I'll keep an eye out for your bird and feel free to ask questions.

I help work on cars for beer!

karenna
July 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Welcome Ed (Dogside) welcome. I too am new here but I have gotten alot of help from the expertise of all the wonderful, kind folks here [thumb]. Do you have pics 2 post??? I am anxious to see. Where did you get your wifes Falcon?
Well take care,
Karenna :)

dogside
July 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
@ red the bit saloon on 17th and leary bought it about 4 months ago I'll keep the work for beer in mind

@karenna no pics as of yet I found it on the craigslist there were a few last week got this one in covington.

redfalken
July 3rd, 2008, 07:01 PM
I've been to The Bit Saloon a few years ago but now I have an excuse to drop by again. Lots of down-to-earth regulars there if I recall. I think Coupe (a member of this forum) said his motorcycle club, The Cretins, meets there regularly. I'll drop by for a longneck someday and say Hi!

Luva65wagon
July 3rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Welcome Ed! I' don't make it over the hill much any more, but when I get my car reassembled I'll swing by and introduce myself. I beer for work too :BEER:

justahairFalconloopy
July 5th, 2008, 06:07 PM
ya own a bar and a Falcon???
....livin the dream i'd say:banana:

welcome;)