PDA

View Full Version : Buckley Flashback

Hal Cogburn
August 3rd, 2008, 07:53 PM
This coming Saturday is the little town of Buckley's Flashback Car Show. It is in a small field right on HWY 410. We live within walking distance and went to it last year...not a huge show but had some nice cars...small enough that one can look and admire all the cars.
On Friday night there is a cruise in at Wally's Drive-In...right next to where the show will be held..kind of fun with lots of cars showing up. If you want to park your car to be seen by the public will need to arrive fairly early.
I know a lot of the folks on the forum are up north but if you get a chance to get down this way it is a nice little show. I will probably stick in the Convertible just to support the club putting it on.

Just thought I would pass this on to anyone that might be interested

Hal

redfalken
August 4th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks for posting the shows. It's always nice to get a viewpoint from someone that has been to a show. Some of the smaller ones can have some nice cars that don't always make it to the bigger shows.

It's the last weekend before the Regional so I'll be home getting the last minute projects done but hopefully some other Falcons from that area can make it.