PDA

View Full Version : problems ?

Ranchero_65
September 27th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Database errorThe Rainier Falcons > The FalconForum database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh (http://www.rainierfalcons.com/forums/private.php#) button in your web browser.
Open the www.rainierfalcons.com (http://www.rainierfalcons.com/) home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back (javascript:history.back(1)) button to try another link.The www.rainierfalcons.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them (pbrown@sla.com) if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

PAt , Kenny , I'm getting the message above when going to forums . Has the format changed ?

redfalken
September 27th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Pat should be able to figure out what's going on but I'm not sure how often he's checking the sight. I took him and Lisa to the airport for a family emergency trip back to Ohio a few days ago.

He may be busy so I don't know when he'll be able to look into it.

BadBird
September 27th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Also can't seem to get any pictures to load?? Think it is caused by the same issues? Larry

redfalken
September 27th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I was trying to get pictures to load last week and couldn't. Pat said something about server space. Might not be related but I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Ranchero_65
September 28th, 2008, 12:03 AM
I have a PM from Pat but I can't get to it . I get the same error message when I go to PM's ..

Pat if you see this hope all is ok there this can wait .....

pbrown
September 28th, 2008, 10:19 AM
We are having disk space issues on the OS volume of the server. This is causing several issues. I have the new server ready to go. I would like to do more testing. I'll try to make it go live this evening. I just have to do a final database backup and restore and we're ready to go.

redfalken
September 28th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I'm sure glad we've got a computer whiz in the club! [thumb] Thanks Pat. If you don't get time it can wait until your back home.

Also, I noticed the "contact them (pbrown@sla.com)" link from the database error message has your old @sla.com email. Not sure where that pulls from but you might want to change to gmail.

justahairFalconloopy
September 29th, 2008, 12:20 AM
WTF???;)

it took me 2 days to sneak in the back door!!
but i did:rocker:

pbrown
September 29th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I just moved the site to a new server. There are a couple of errors that I already see but it should be better now.

Ranchero_65
September 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Looks good from here Pat .

justahairFalconloopy
October 4th, 2008, 09:16 AM
looks cool from my end...thanx:D