PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if your are really car crazy

falcon cobra
September 30th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Anyone [ or two ] that sits in the fog for one and a half hr's to get into a car show that had 629 at last count, is car crazy or just car nuts,wow what a show it was, in downtown snohomish, wa. and it was last sunday....
john h

Luva65wagon
September 30th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Hey... now... I resemble that remark. :bicker:

But that is a fine looking car, if I do say so myself.

Nathan289
September 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Does owning 3 falcons when you only have a two car garage count as Car crazy?? Especially since I live in a climate that snows in the winter, meaning the cars i drive in the winter have to be shoveled out because they don't have a spot in the garage..:doh:

Nathan

justahairFalconloopy
October 4th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Does owning 3 falcons when you only have a two car garage count as Car crazy?? Especially since I live in a climate that snows in the winter, meaning the cars i drive in the winter have to be shoveled out because they don't have a spot in the garage..:doh:

Nathan

dont feel bad...i have 8 times more car than garage !!:ROTFLMAO:

so...how was the show???...many F/F/C's??....pics?.......;)

falcon cobra
October 5th, 2008, 06:06 AM
:WHATTHE:the show was great, over 600 cars, more candy....

Luva65wagon
October 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I took lot's of pictures, but I take very large pictures and have yet to edit any sizable to post. Will look for some. That white car John posted the engine from was a 63-ish Fairlane wagon and it was practically perfect in every way. One of those cars you look at and say... gosh, my car now looks like crappola. :o