We Should Work Together To Put On A Show Next Summer
Mini-regional? Somewhere Between Seattle And Portland
Now Is The Time To Think About It While There's Lots Of Time
To Plan.lets Hear Your Ideas
Raptor

redfalken
October 14th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Hey Bruce,

Thanks for getting the discussion going. I would be willing to help out for sure. As long as we keep it mini! We're still trying to build our funds up out of the red but maybe we could do a picnic? Entrants could pay a small fee to cover hot dogs and hamburgers and anything else like drinks, chips, salads, etc. would be BYO.

And we need to find a cool location...somewhere in the center...like maybe Centralia? Anyone know of any nice parks around there?

Nathan289
October 15th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Kenny, Bruce, and Roger

I'd be all for it and helping out if I could.

I'd also like to talk about maybe starting the Rainier chapter East, now that we seem to have been oked by the FCA..

I'm meeting more and more new falcon owners over here in the Spokane area.. this winter may be the time to get something rolling..

Nathan

Luva65wagon
October 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Bruce, I'm with Kenny on this... but would rather it be a true potluck affair. We no doubt could make a day of it at a local park as well and not have to worry about reserving space at a fee. But these are all details we can discuss over the coming months. I think it would be a great annual event in fact.

I think we can use all the help we can get, so as always, thanks Nathan for your instant willingness to offer it. We'll certainly be discussing R.F.E. in our next meeting. Keep up the great effort!

Nathan289
October 17th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I'd love to have a get together at the XXX rootbeer.
Although its a long hual for me. I have never been there but have been at the Shell gas station right next to it.
I hear they have a cool all ford show..

How about a get together at Full Sail Brewery in Hood River??:BEER: Sorry I made a "Pitstop" on my way back from Salem.. The wife said she had to pee. made 4 rights and hmm not a gas station, but i think they'll have a potty..:D I came home with 2 cases..

Nathan

justahairFalconloopy
October 18th, 2008, 10:11 AM
waaaaay back in the day:ROTFLMAO:
the Wash chapter used to have a show/shine in a park in Everett that us Canuks always went to .

Wish I could recall the name..but it was loooong time ago:NERVOUS:

:BEER:

Luva65wagon
October 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I think Everett is hardly very far North for you Canuks unless that Washington Chapter was in Portland, OR. They obviously didn't split the difference if they were in Seattle.

If we're to split the difference between Oregon and Canada and have both ends meet somewhere in the middle -- heck we can have it at my house. [thumb] Maybe not. :doh: Could get maybe 4 cars here.

We'll really have to look at all who might want to attend and try to be fair to all we can. So get the word out to your local members and see how many from where might want to do this and we'll all try and come up with a place.

falcon cobra
October 19th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Hey falconloopy it was Mc Collum county park just off I-5 south of everett, I have been there , maybe you were there too.
john h

justahairFalconloopy
October 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Hey falconloopy it was Mc Collum county park just off I-5 south of everett, I have been there , maybe you were there too.
john h

thats it John!!..as soon as i read it..it came back to me!!
they had some decent lil shows there!
I have photos soemwhere;)
I would have had my Rang Red 61 2dr wagon there!!:rocker:

Luva....I was just sayin...:ROTFLMAO:

Jeff W
October 20th, 2008, 11:34 PM
I would have had my Rang Red 61 2dr wagon there!!:rocker:

Do you have any pictures of the Wagon you had that you can post? Kenny can tell you that I'm a bit nuts about the 2-door wagon lately. Especially red.:banana:

falcon cobra
October 21st, 2008, 05:44 AM
:banana:this one's red and is a 2 door

Jeff W
October 21st, 2008, 09:39 PM
Red, white top and a roof rack. The perfect trifecta. Thanks John.

Now if you can find me a clean one for a reasonable price I'll give your car a nice hand wax... even the bumpers.

Alsprint
October 24th, 2008, 06:27 PM
waaaaay back in the day:ROTFLMAO:
the Wash chapter used to have a show/shine in a park in Everett that us Canuks always went to .

Wish I could recall the name..but it was loooong time ago:NERVOUS:

:BEER:
The park in the north side of Everett is called Legions park It is known to host a lot of car shows. Al

justahairFalconloopy
October 26th, 2008, 09:13 AM
heres a pic of mine back then
but for the last few years ...its just been a large pile of parts in the garage:confused:
if i could stop buying cars for a while...i might actually work on it:p

i really must find a better pic :)

Jeff W
October 26th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Very nice.

justahairFalconloopy
October 26th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Very nice.
thanx Jeff
just alil background on her for ya
I've had it for 25 years..bought it off my friend..he was the 2nd owner..
she only has 60,000 on her...mostly cuz...its been in the garage for 10+ years;).
..fresh body n paint..and all the cool parts to put it back together..if i ever find the time:(...all the other wagons keep me pretty busy:o

Jeff W
October 27th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Keep your eyes open 'round your parts for a cleanish roundbody two-door wagon. When I find one I'll be parting with my '63 Convertible to make room for it. I've have my convertible since 1991, not quite as long as you have had your wagon. I am the second owner. I love the convertible but a wagon woudl turn my hobby into a family affair (two kids 3 and 7) and allow more time and money to be spent on the car.

As you (and all of us) know, it's hard to find the time to focus on one project. There are so many cool things to get your hands dirty with; woodworking, home remodel, motorcycles, art projects...

63RAPTOR
October 28th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Everett's A Long Haul For Those Of Us Down South

How About Centralia? There's A Big Park Right On I-5
I Think Its Called Fort Borst Park, Looks Plenty Big Enough
And Lots Of Other Things To Do.
Raptor

justahairFalconloopy
October 28th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Keep your eyes open 'round your parts for a cleanish roundbody two-door wagon. When I find one I'll be parting with my '63 Convertible to make room for it. I've have my convertible since 1991, not quite as long as you have had your wagon. I am the second owner. I love the convertible but a wagon woudl turn my hobby into a family affair (two kids 3 and 7) and allow more time and money to be spent on the car.

As you (and all of us) know, it's hard to find the time to focus on one project. There are so many cool things to get your hands dirty with; woodworking, home remodel, motorcycles, art projects...

Jeff...if i could find another up here...it would be in my yard!!:ROTFLMAO:
I luv ya man...but theres a line;)

Luva65wagon
October 28th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Bruce, that sounds good to me, but we ought to consider all who might come in making the final location decision. Perhaps we out to start a thread being more specific about the event (Challenge isn't specific) and then get some people to commit. I for one would hope to get more than 2 of us in the SEA/TAC area to come. 3 at least! [thumb]

justahairFalconloopy
October 30th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Bruce, that sounds good to me, but we ought to consider all who might come in making the final location decision. Perhaps we out to start a thread being more specific about the event (Challenge isn't specific) and then get some people to commit. I for one would hope to get more than 2 of us in the SEA/TAC area to come. 3 at least! [thumb]

dats a good plan:D