PDA

View Full Version : Free Hot Rod Magazines

Sedanman
January 1st, 2007, 12:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Happy new year. I just found out I have to move at the end of January instead of February like I thought, so I've got to start getting rid of stuff. I have a collection of Hot Rod magazines from the 80's to 90's- about ten years worth, that I'm tired of hauling from place to place. (Pat- I'll trade them for the plug wires if you want them!) I've tried selling them but no luck - if any of you want them, PM me soon otherwise I'll take out some issues and the rest get get recycled.

Thor

MacDee
January 1st, 2007, 01:36 PM
Thor,
Let me know when you've moved into your new place (and where it is) and I'll return your jack and stands to the new place.

pbrown
January 1st, 2007, 06:12 PM
I'll take them. I have the plug wires.

Sedanman
January 2nd, 2007, 07:20 PM
They're your's, Patrick. We'll have to find a time to connect on a weekend and exchange stuff.

Gary,

Are you still interested in my '65 200 cylinder head? I'm still debating on keeping it as I don't know the condition of the head that's on my car now, but if I end up having to put all my stuff in storage I don't want to drag it around any longer - ditto with my comet front end. If I give it up and you want it, you can come pick it up before I move and drop off the jack and stands. I have some hard decisions to make in the next few weeks!

Thor