PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress Merchandise

Luva65wagon
November 21st, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hey all,

As discussed at the meeting I'm going forward with Cafepress. It's only just beginning and I may have a couple things added a day until they are all up. Check it out daily and be sure to buy some stuff!

http://www.cafepress.com/rainierfalcons

Once we get a few more things up, we should put a linkable picture on the home page in that big empty spot.

BadBird
November 23rd, 2008, 09:08 AM
Looking better all the time Roger. I am looking for a hat with the logo. Keep up the good work. Larry

pbrown
November 23rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
A jacket would be nice too.

Luva65wagon
November 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM
I've tried to do a jacket, but the logo is embroidered on a jacket (and a cap too, I think) and the current logo has lettering too small to show up -- at least based upon their image of what it would look like. May look better in real-life, but don't want to chance it. So I've got to edit the logo for these, which I'm working on.

BillP 98201
November 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
That stuff looks better than the national shirts :BEER:
Cant wait for the hats.....great job Roger

redfalken
November 25th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I should have ordered that maternity shirt for Thanksgiving dinner! Room for expansion...

Luva65wagon
December 10th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Well... so far I've not been able to find a font similar to the one we use -- short of buying it for $30. If anyone can look on their computers to see if they have Gill Sans in a TrueType font, that would be helpful. Kenny sent the one he uses on a Mac, but that don't work. I need to make a slightly different version of the logo for embroidered items.

68FalconSC
December 13th, 2008, 09:02 AM
What about a zip up type hoodie sweatshirt with the logos on the back ?

SmithKid
December 13th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Roger, Did you ever find the Gill Sans font? I have Gill Sans MT and Gill Sans Ultra on my computer.
Gene

Luva65wagon
March 4th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Having to post a message here to keep this near the top - had a message that it couldn't be found. Would really appreciate getting that permanent link to this on our home-page (hint-hint). Mentioned it twice at both meetings (hint-hint). Out of sight, out of mind....

Nathan289
March 6th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I have the baseball jerseys and they are awesome..

I wear them often and had a person inquire about the rainier falcons..
So its a way to advertise for the club..

I've got two shirts and 2 jackets on stand by waiting for Roger to recieve his first..[thumb]

Nathan

Luva65wagon
March 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I have the baseball jerseys and they are awesome..

I wear them often and had a person inquire about the rainier falcons..
So its a way to advertise for the club..

I've got two shirts and 2 jackets on stand by waiting for Roger to recieve his first..[thumb]

Nathan

I ordered a Jacket, a sweat shirt and a tee to get an idea on each. If the embroidery looks good (there isn't a clear indicator on the site of how good it actually will be), then I can go forward with things like hats and such that use the same process. But I'm going to add more than that -- but if the only link is here it's not a good in-you-face way to promote it.

Luva65wagon
March 11th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Well folks, I got my jacket today, but the shirts are shipping separately for some reason. Just so you know, the jacket is a small large, so if you get large in general, go up one size, I think. The patch looks OK, but I edited the logo based upon what I saw, so others ordered will be better than mine is.

I spent about 6 hours tonight adding a bunch more stuff -- have a look!

So let's place a few orders for some stuff so you can get some cool stuff and in doing so fund our window stickers! We've made about a whopping 10 bucks so far and Jeff won't even see a check from them until we reach $25! And to get window stickers is going to take a bit more than that. Help us out 'cause this is likely one of the only ways we'll see those come about.

[thumb]

Nathan289
March 12th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Oh yeah,
I'll be ordering more..

I'm thinking 2 jackets, 3 shirts, maybe a hat, and a toddler shirt.

Are the stickers window stickers or just stickers??

Hmmm, could still use the beer mug.:BEER:

Nathan

Luva65wagon
March 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Well... as you see I worked pretty late on that. I'm usually in bed by 11PM. So yeah, I can add beer mugs: "But ocifer, ocourse it's beer... but I only drink when I go to a car show.."

:BEER:

The stickers I think are just stickers like you'd get anywhere. Not the clear stickers for inside we want to get for the club logo (like the official FCA sticker is). I'll probably get a 10-pak and stick them on things like my swap-meet wagon and non-show cars. May put one of the wagon if I can find a place that won't look tacky.

Like I said, the jacket I got was running small, so whatever size you normally get, go up one size if you plan to wear anything thick under it. It is quite slimming though, now that I think about it. :D

Nathan289
March 12th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Roger,
I appriceate all the hard work you have put into cafepress..

Like I've mentioned before, I'll be getting a few more items. Gotta help where I can. It's not like I'll make it to a meeting anytime soon..

I've always wanted to do a members only shirt, kinda like a bowling shirt with a small patch on the front and a large patch on the back.
Something 50's car club bowling shirt..
I don't know if thats a cafe press thing or a someplace else thing..

Nathan

Luva65wagon
March 12th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Many of the shirts do allow small front, large rear images. We could select one shirt to do that to -- and twist everyone's arm to get that particular shirt as a requirement to be a member (haha). I'll look at them all tonight and see what one would be best suited for what you say. You pay a little more for them, so I haven't done any front/rear logo shirts -- but can.

Nathan289
March 12th, 2009, 09:30 AM
The baseball jerseys are done that way..

I was looking for a button-up front shirt. similar to a dress shirt but more in the bowling alley or 50's dinner style..

I'll see what I can find on line and e-mail you a link..

Nathan

Luva65wagon
March 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Well we have a beer stein and few other things up there as of today.

I received my tee-shirt and sweatshirt today. Very nice quality. I bought a black tee and decided to append the art a little on the site based upon that. It's OK now for all you who are apparently rushing out there to buy them. I'll just have a one-off "Special Edition". It'll be more valuable now!

:rocker:

BillP 98201
April 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Roger

Received everything from cafe press looks great

Can see it now...............Rainier Falcon coolers tool boxes :D

Nathan289
April 14th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Kegerators....

Nathan289
May 11th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I ordered three more shirts and they were having a special on shipping because of mother's day and all. So my shirts arrived in 3 days..

I plan on wearing them to the car show this Saturday. Kadyn got his shirt too..

Nathan

Jeff W
February 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM
We recently received our second "Royalty Check" from Cafe Press: $29.00

Out first on was on 6/17/2009 for $25.00

Every little bit helps. Thanks all!

http://www.cafepress.com/rainierfalcons