PDA

View Full Version : Show: Greenwood Car Show

pbrown
May 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM
The Greenwood Car Show is right around the corner. I'd like to have a good showing of Falcons this year.

Date: Saturday June 27th.
Contact: www.greenwoodcarshow.com (http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com) - 206-789-6800.

We can meet at the South zoo lot prior to the event and drive in together. I think we can reserve a club space if we can get enough cars.

Map is here: http://tinyurl.com/greenwood-show

Registration Form: http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/participateRegister.php

MacDee
May 28th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I just sent in my registration form. The south zoo lot would be the one off of 50th? What time should we meet?

pbrown
May 28th, 2009, 06:24 PM
The parking lot entrance is at the corner of N 50th and Fremont Ave S

Here it is on a map.
http://tinyurl.com/greenwood-show

redfalken
June 22nd, 2009, 11:51 PM
So the gate opens at 6:30. Should we meet at 6:00? Geez that sounds early! We'll leave at 6:15 to get in line.

Sound good?

Luva65wagon
June 23rd, 2009, 09:56 AM
What's good about 6 AM! :bicker:

But if we must... :(

I'll be there.

MacDee
June 23rd, 2009, 03:22 PM
I was hoping to be there a little later than that! I don't even leave for WORK until almost 6:00! If all agree, I'll do my best to try to get there early.

redfalken
June 23rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well, looking at last years thread we met at 7:00. I'm all for another hour's sleep!

MacDee
June 24th, 2009, 02:57 PM
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
See y'all 7:00 on Saturday in the South Zoo parking lot.

redfalken
June 25th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Did anyone get a card with registration confirmation for the show? I got an email with a link to a form with directions and information but nothing specific to hand them at the gate. Maybe they'll have a computer as you enter with information showing you're pre-registered??

pbrown
June 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Did anyone get a card with registration confirmation for the show? I got an email with a link to a form with directions and information but nothing specific to hand them at the gate. Maybe they'll have a computer as you enter with information showing you're pre-registered??

I only recieved an email.

Luva65wagon
June 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM
In years past they have a registered and a nonregistered line and the registered line is split in two via alphabet somehow. They had a packet in office boxes for each car. This year they said something about a sticker for the window... which is kind'a lame, but whatever. I guess people must have snuck in the back doors in years past.

MacDee
June 26th, 2009, 10:56 AM

The e-mail providing a link to a page to "print out and bring along...", so I printed it out and am bringing it along!

Luva65wagon
July 6th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I've been overly swamped since that day, but just wanted to post, for those that couldn't make it, that we had a great day. We had Kenny with his CL-350 Honda and Patrick, Gary and Myself. Jeff came through with his family, but the only vehicle he was displaying was a stroller for his daughters. The day was spectacular and there was about 700 cars. Kenny was a little disappointed that the classic motorcycle award went to a 2005 Harley. What is classic about that? :confused:

Anyway, hope to see others of you at a future show.

redfalken
July 6th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Notice it's now called the "Greenwood Car Show" and used to be "Greenwood Classic Car and Hot Rod Show". I would rather not see Hummers, PT Cruisers and 4 year old motorcycles at a show for another 20-30 years.

But no doubt it was a great show. Lots of cool cars there and the weather was perfect. Had a lot of interest in the club and handed out quite a few cards. Hope some of these new people can make it to a meeting.

pbrown
July 12th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I just created a category in the gallery for the Greenwood 2009 show. Please add any photos you may have.