PDA

View Full Version : Tires

Amanda23
June 11th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I have a 1961 falcon ranchero and i was looking to get all new/used white walled 13" tires and rims
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get any or had any for sale

MacDee
June 12th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I've got a full set of 13" whitewalls mounted on 4-lug rims. I had to change over to 14" rims when I converted to front disc brakes. The 13" set is now just taking up room in my garage.

The tires are like-new, the rims are not pristine, but useable.

You can have them.

Send me a PM and we'll arrange something.

Amanda23
June 17th, 2009, 11:28 PM
are they white wall tires? I'd really appreciate getting them from you but i just have to make sure of the correct inset for my ranchero because I've had a problem with tires that I've had that were 13" before but the wrong inset... so I wouldnt want to take them from you if they werent the correct size for my car

MacDee
June 19th, 2009, 12:09 PM
If you look at my Public Profile, you'll see a picture of my '63 Hardtop. The whitewalls in that picture ... is them. (I now have 14-inch rims/tires on the car.)
The tires are size 195/70-13, which are a tad wider than the original tires, but they looked and fit exactly as stock on my car.
The rims, I believe, are the original rims for the car. They were kinda rusty when I got the car, but I cleaned them up a bit and painted them with Rustolium Black. I don't know what their offset is, but I can't imagine them NOT fitting your Ranchero!
I'll send you another PM...