Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh... that must have been a typo....

Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

If he's anything like me, it could have been 2014.

Gene Smith
    Fredrickson, WA
    '65 Ranchero Deluxe
    302, EFI, 4-Spd
    Granada Discs

The big brown truck has been burning a path in my driveway. I have my paint for the car now, as well as the shaved door handle kit, Lokar shifter kit, billet pulley kit, new gas tank and sender, heater rebuild kit, plugs and wires, and my Ron Francis wiring kit just showed up.
    Now I am just waiting on the headers, and one wire alternator to show. I think I still need a bunch of little do-dads still so I will make a list this weekend get them ordered and schedule a party.
    I need to paint the inside first and then a bunch of work can be done, maybe paint the outside as well. I am going the Roger route for now since I still have body work and some small stuff left on the outside to do.
    I will put up some potential date for the assembly party and see who would like to help.
    Let the fun begin!!!!!

Oh... I remember those days... just like they were last year...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"