Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well I am just about done with the rust repair. Couple more small things and I will be ready for the metal spray on the floors and so forth.
    Here are some updated pics, and when I spray the metal down I will get some pics of that as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Metal Spraying

OK here are some pics of the metal spraying. Hope they show OK. Some are before and some are afters. I will try to put them in the right order.

And some more.

I will get some more up tomorrow. The areas shown are rough finished, but after a little sanding they shape up beautifully. I am very happy with the results and hopefully the rust will never come back.
    Enjoy. Steve

OK, I took some this morning of the areas I have started to finish the metal out on. Remember I replaced the entire roof gutter, down supports and the top of the rear quarter with new metal. Also test fitting the new side panels. I think it is starting to look like a car again.

The car is coming together nicely. I put the new side panels on and after some trimming and fitting they fit great. Should have the car in primer in the next week or so. Then I get to start the final body work. (Putty is your buddy) I will finally put all the pieces back on the car and see what it looks like with the doors, fenders, and hood on again. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!!!

Nce!!!!

Looking good Steve ........ starting to drool some, luv those sedan deliveries!!!!
    Bill Proctor .. 1963 Falcon Sprint. Looking forward to learning new things.