Thread: Reconstruction has begun.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am leaning towards galaxy gray for the inside and the upper part of the delivery. Probably something in the cobalt blue range for the lower half of the car...
    If I jam it and do the inside I could put it back together and drive it this summer??? HMMMM?

Quote Originally Posted by doghows View Post
    I am leaning towards galaxy gray for the inside and the upper part of the delivery. Probably something in the cobalt blue range for the lower half of the car...
    If I jam it and do the inside I could put it back together and drive it this summer??? HMMMM?
    Yeah.... as long as you don't sell it this summer too! I think we are all seeing a trend with cars you get on the road...
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"
    powered by: 347ci stroker | Tremec T5 | 8" 3:45 TracLoc rear

The ultimate goal is to finish the delivery. I like having one around to drive. As much work that has gone into the delivery I think it will be my burial plot. Plus this has been one of those dream car type things for a long time. Ever since I saw one in the nostalgia drags up in Canada a few years ago it has been my goal to have one.
    I kept my 72 Bronco for 15 years, so the delivery should be around that long I hope...

OK, I feel better now. FWIW, I kept my '56 panel for 28 years. I had people checking their pulses when I sold that - they just couldn't believe I would ever part with it. But it was time. You know it when you know it.
    Roger Moore

63 "Flarechero"